Church Ministerial Assistant
First Baptist Church
Accountability: The position of Church Ministerial Assistant reports to the Pastor and Personnel Committee.
Responsibilities: The Church Ministerial Assistant is responsible for maintaining a well-run and Christ centered office, coordinating with church members on all church functions, being a liaison between the church and the community, and supporting the ministerial staff and programs of the church.
Position type: 28-35 hrs/week with 56 hrs PTO per year
Work Requirements: This is not intended to be a complete listing, but to indicate the routine and repeating items that need attention.
- Answers phones and emails.
- Greet anyone who comes to the church office.
- Keep all church records and filing up to date.
- Act as Church Clerk at all church business meetings.
- Write and distribute checks as needed.
- Produce documents and mailers as needed.
- Assist in church benevolence.
- Act as a liaison with the ministerial alliance, association, BGCT, and any other Baptist bodies.
- Order office/ministry supplies and church literature as needed.
- Keep an updated church and FLC calendar.
- Assist new members with membership cards.
- Assist the church moderator and church treasurer.
- Any other assignments given by the pastor.
Work Schedule: M-Th 8 am – Noon & 1 pm – 4 pm
To apply please email your Resume to email@example.com